Referat für ausländische Studierende (office for foreign students)

We take care of foreign students an help them with:

  • visa
  • study fees
  • study admissions
  • dormitories
  • insurance
  • help to find the correct institution for your needs

Till end of March our office hours are:

Monday 14-16h

Tuesday 10-12h

Wednesday 12-14h

Thursday 10-12h

Friday 14-16h

You can reach us with Email, at office hours or on appointment!

Telephone: +43 1 58801 49528